CSOS Session Resources
Thank you for attending CSOS!
Below are resources from all of the sessions available for you to download and/or view.
Campus Safety Online Summit Holiday Video!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Holiday Photo Contest! We hope you enjoy this video as much as we do!
KEYNOTE: Conducting Threat Assessment Cases in a Virtual Environment
- Behavior Threat Assessment and Management in the Virtual Environment www.nasponline.org
- Enhancing School Safety Using a Threat Assessment Model www.SecretService.gov
- Threat Assessment in Schools www.SecretService.gov
Addressing a Student’s Call for Help Through Suicide Risk Assessment
A Nonsworn Community College Public Safety Department’s Lessons from This Summer’s Minneapolis Civil Unrest
Can You Hear Me Now?: Why Your School P.A. System May Be the Most Important Component in a Successful Lockdown Plan
Planning, Response and After Action Reporting for Campus Events
Redefining the Role of Law Enforcement in School Safety
- Standards and Best Practices
- SRO Evaluation
- OSROAs Sample MOU
- Body Camera MOU Language TX
Managing Public Safety Expectations and Responsibilities in a Changing Community Environment
General Session | Higher Ed – COVID-19: What Will Campus Safety and Security Look Like in 2021?
KEYNOTE: How to Stay Motivated and Effective When You’re Overwhelmed