WELCOME TO THE Online SUMMIT!
WHERE DO YOU VIEW THE SESSIONS?
The schedule page of the website is your roadmap for the conference. All sessions are accessible via this page. When prompted to log in you will use the email address you registered with.
HOW DO YOU ASK THE SPEAKERS A QUESTION?
On the left side of your screen there will be a chat box labeled “Ask a Question” where you can enter your questions. Most sessions will have a speakers available for a Q&A during their session. Some will be answered via chat as they come in and some will be addressed with the group at the end of the session. Due to time constraints on some sessions, speakers may ask that you submit your questions and they will respond privately via email.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS SPEAKER HANDOUTS?
On the bottom left side of your screen there will be an “Event Resources” section. That is where you can view and download any available speaker handouts.
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
If you have any additional questions, please email Olivia Moriarty at email@example.com.
I'm having difficulty logging in, can you help?
- Go to the registration home page.
- Use your login credentials you used to register for the event. If you need assistance, please email Olivia Moriarty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if my audio isn't working?
- Make sure your computer/device’s audio is available, unmuted and the volume is turned up to an acceptable level.
- If you are having trouble with receiving the audio, please select the “?” in the upper corner of the Webcast interface, and select “Test My System Now.” This will give you information on your connection and how to remedy any problems you may have.
- Often just simply disconnecting and rejoining the event will allow you to catch a better stream of the audio if you are experiencing audio problems.
- NOTE: All sessions can only be listened to via audio, there is no dial-in option.
How do I ask a question during the event?
- On the left side of your screen there is a box labeled “Ask a Question” where you can enter your questions.
- Questions related to the webcast topic will be held and answered during the Q&A session at the end of the event.
- Questions related to technical issues can also be entered in this box, and they will be answered immediately by our webcast producers.
Will my sessions be available to view after the live session has aired?
- It will be available as an on-demand event approximately 15 minutes after the live session has ended.
- You can use the same event page and email credentials to enter the on-demand version.
Are you offering certificates?
Yes! After viewing the live or on demand session, you will be asked to complete a brief survey. Upon completing the survey, you will receive a certificate of completion. Please note, the certificates are per session.
If I did not receive my certificate, who do I contact?
Please contact Olivia Moriarty:
Share the event with your colleagues:
Connect with us on social media and use #CSOS
I'm interested in sponsoring a future Online Summit and/or CSC, who do I contact?
Please contact Laura McDermott:
- (774) 505-8016
I'm interested in speaking at a future Online Summit and/or CSC, who do I contact?
Please contact Amy Reddington:
- (774) 505-8033
When does Campus Safety Conference 2022 take place?
Campus Safety Conference East | June 20-22, 2022
Campus Safety Conference Texas | July 18-20, 2022
Campus Safety Conference at EDspaces | November 2-4, 2022